“First Professional Ghost Hunt, Won't be my last”

Gettysburg Ghost Tours
Ranked #7 of 30 Tours in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Candlelit Walking Tours & Ghost Hunting offered every night, all year long. Our tour guides are masters at their craft giving guests an entertaining and education experience. On our Ghost Hunts , Professional Paranormal Investigators will gain you access to haunted abandoned buildings known for their frequent spirit activity. Use all the latest ghost hunting equipment and receive a DVD of the investigation starring You! Look for the Black cat sign of Gettysburg Ghost Tours.
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Had a fantastic time with Robert, aka Night Monkey doing my first ever paranormal investigation. He was knowledgeable, friendly, had a great sense of humor, and made sure we had all questions answered. There were 3 groups on our tour and he ran around to all of us throughout the investigation. My wife and I went on the xtreme tour and the other 2 groups did not. When my wife and I were the only two left, Night Monkey stayed with us and really helped enhance the investigation for us. We felt like we were running out of questions to ask and Robert picked up and started asking. Another thing that impressed my wife and I was that there were no "parlor tricks" and it seemed that our guide was really and truly looking for evidence and not trying to make up stuff to appease us. Great professional group. I am really anticipating the evidence coming to us in a few weeks and if we caught anything or not, it was still a great time and we will do this again.

2  Thank BillHower

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had a great time with the Ghost tours at Gettysburg PA. They give you so much background before going the tour. They were all knowledgeable when questions were asked. I would book with them again when I go back for sure.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Our guides, Spooky and Night Monkey were very informative about the history of the location and were great with checking in with the group. The amount of equipment they provided was awesome! This was our first ghost hunt and was a great time. We definitely will plan a trip back to take another tour!!!

1  Thank Colleen9454
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The stories Spooky told were captivating without being too horrific. The kids in our group had a great time and as an adult, so did I. Spooky is a great actress and orator. She is friendly and inviting and knowledgeable too. This was such a great time for all of us. We will do another tour next time in Gettysburg.

1  Thank ktaylork
Reviewed 30 April 2014

April 25, 2014:
Spookey took us several places within walking distance of the shop. We did the 9:30pm black cat tour and there were about 15-20 guests waiting to be entertained, scared and convinced of ghosts. There were 8 of us with the youngest being 7. Our first destination was directly behind the building where there was an actual canon from gettysburg and she noted that she had seen several images of orbs, figures , etc from pics sent to her from previous guests . Thats all it took as everyone whips out there cameras and start taking pics. This was replayed throughout the entire tour.

It was at the start of the tour that I started having mechanical issues with my camera, like the flash not working, blurred pics from a steady hand, etc. The important thing to note here is that when asked by Spookey "how many of you are having camera problems/" nearly all hands went up. I came away with only a few pics that were salvageable.

Several other stops were in the alley behind the business where we stopped by a yard that had served as a makeshift burial ground , then by a creek that still ran behind the houses, just not red with the blood of soldiers on this night, and benches where ghosts seem to frequent and enjoy getting their pics taken with females.. More camera opportunities , as tales of witnessed ghosts from photos from herself and previous guests.

The tour lasted about an hour and included other stops that included the Dobbin house, and a quick walk by the edge of the cemetery to a house as she stopped out back as she wove historical facts and more interesting ghostly tales . Each stop allowed for all to take lots of pics with hope of catching a glimpse of a figure, fog, orbs or anything that the human eyes can't detect. And I like most others, are going to download what pics I can salvage to my computer and analyze them thoroughly.

Gettysburg Ghost Tours was my first ghost walking tour I've taken and I will return again , because it was exciting and creepy.

ps: my niece went along and brought her tablet to take pics and at the bench area. She showed me in the car afterwards her pics. As she enlarged one pic in particular you can see the outline of a face of a young boy smiling on one of the benches. We all screamed in amazement. Yep, I'm going back.

1  Thank johnsteph1