My husband, father and I recently stayed at the Red Carpet Inn in Gettysburg. I will say that I was a bit apprehensive after having read several on-line reviews. However, when we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised. The location was perfect for us - on the edge of the Battlefield, away from the hustle & bustle. The Inn is obviously older, but the rooms were very clean, the beds comfortable and the owners very friendly. If you are looking for a clean, inexpensive, quiet place to stay, I highly recommend it. We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Business Rt. 15 South. Near National Park, All Star Complex and Conference Center. Near Ski Liberty. Free WiFi, Free Local Calls, Free Coffee. Battlefield and Washington DC tours arranged. 32" Flat Screen Cable TV, Refrigerator and Microwave, Hair Dryer in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Red Carpet Inn