We stayed here for one night to see Gettysburg on our way down to Virginia. This is a quaint motel right down the road from the National Park. It was very reasonably priced and the only hotel I could find that would let you book one night instead of a two night minimum. The owner was very friendly and put us in the room right next to the pool for my two kids. The kids loved the pool. The room itself is very basic--no coffeemaker or hair dryer--but it did have a microwave and refrigerator. Over all we were very pleased and would book it again. A great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Business Rt. 15 South. Near National Park, All Star Complex and Conference Center. Near Ski Liberty. Free WiFi, Free Local Calls, Free Coffee. Battlefield and Washington DC tours arranged. 32" Flat Screen Cable TV, Refrigerator and Microwave, Hair Dryer in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Red Carpet Inn