We reserved a total of three rooms for bike week. This hotel is not worth the $100 a night we were charged. In my room there were a total of two towels. They were small sized and very slim. The TV sound wasn't working on most channels. And there was an unusual odor. Almost a dampy smell. No coffee makers nor blow dryers either. Then there was a dog show going on during this time and this hotel allows an unlimited number of pets in their rooms. The room next to us had no less than five dogs in their room and in the vans (three of them) that these people brought had another nine of them. They left the dogs in the vans overnight and they howled all night long. I won't be staying there again and caution anyone who will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Business Rt. 15 South. Near National Park, All Star Complex and Conference Center. Near Ski Liberty. Free WiFi, Free Local Calls, Free Coffee. Battlefield and Washington DC tours arranged. 32" Flat Screen Cable TV, Refrigerator and Microwave, Hair Dryer in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Red Carpet Inn