This is your basic roadside motel just outside of Gettysburg. The rooms were better than what I expected. It looks like the rooms were renovated not to long ago. The carpet was new, and the room had nice borders along the top of the walls. The Bed/Pillows were comfortable, and the shower was good. The property had a large pool on the premises, and even though I didn't use it, the pool looked very clean. The only negitive that I had was the TV was limited (only 10 stations). I really didn't expect a lot when I booked this room, but I was pleasantly surprised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Business Rt. 15 South. Near National Park, All Star Complex and Conference Center. Near Ski Liberty. Free WiFi, Free Local Calls, Free Coffee. Battlefield and Washington DC tours arranged. 32" Flat Screen Cable TV, Refrigerator and Microwave, Hair Dryer in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Red Carpet Inn