“very cute and good goodies.”

Johnny Como's Cupcakes and Coffee
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Cupcakes, Cookies, Cruz-Nuts, Pies,Scones, Cannoli's and more! Always fresh baked in the retro 50's kitchen built like Grandma Rose Como! Dont forget the Coffee, Tea Lattes and Espresso to top off your goodies!Be sure to visit the pink 50's style kitchen! We look forward to meeting you and your family...Johnny and Susie Como!
Reviewed 19 April 2014

stopped in here to see about buying a cupcake and ended up with a cronut. Very good!!! Very friendly and a really cute place too.

1  Thank bph19

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Nice atmosphere, great service, but disappointed with the cupcakes. Got the chocolate & the caramel both looked wonderful however fell short on taste.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stopped in for the first time and received a warm greeting. The cupcakes are beautifully decorated and tasted good as well. The atmoshpere is cosey if you want to stay for bit and they serve coffee. The only downfall is that I felt the cupcakes were a bit overpriced at $3.50 for a single. Some cupcakeries near our home do not charge as much and have even been on the food network. Overall, since I do not live in the area but frequent it often I would still come back because it was a delicious treat and the staff was friendly!

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

We have gotten cupcakes here twice after a dinner in town. The maple bacon cupcake was super with bacon not only on top but baked in to the cupcake as well and the whole thing drizzled with maple syrup once ordered. It's a cute shop and a family owned place so you see the same faces when you visit. Their chocolate chip scones are yummy as well:) unfortunately for the size of the cupcake- they are pricey. We only get one or two when we visit and it's more than you'd expect.
Definitely worth tasting though!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

What a cute, kitchy little place.....and they make great cupcakes.
I NEEDED a cup of tea before our trip back to NJ after parent's weekend at Gettysburg College and I walked in the front door. It was a cute place with a lot of retro stuff that would be a great place to hang with friends or listen to some music or poetry. Nobody was there on that Sunday morning but I heard voices so I walked around the corner to find the "Como family" hanging around the table talking and laughing. They greated me warmly and rushed to make me a super hot cup of tea. Of course while I was waiting I gave into temptation and bought 2 of their yummy cupcakes for the ride home. My husband and I both agreed that they were delicious and we would love to go back when we have time to hang.