“A wonderful day and a good lunch”

Blue & Gray Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 133 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was recently traveling for business and noticed Gettysburg was only 20 miles away. I decided to stop over and see what the famous Civil War town was all about. It was quite an experience and I decided to stop in at the Blue & Gray. I had a wrap and a salad. Both were very good and the server/bartender was very friendly. I'd recommend this place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,333)

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I really enjoyed my lunch at the Blue and Gray Bar & Grill.
I had the General Longstreet. Very interesting Burger and the waitress was very attentive to our needs.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The place was crowed when we arrived. The hostess wasn't that friendly and if it wasn't for the bartender, Sonny, we probably would have left. He was really nice and helped us decided what to eat for lunch. I am so glad he recommended the peanut butter hamburger. A little peanut butter spread on the hamburger with a good amount of bacon on top. Mmm...delicious.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We knew we might have to wait, but 45 minutes, maybe an hour for pub food in a noisy, no character place, I don't think so. There are better choices in town within walking distance, and we found one.

1  Thank Trippic
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Maryland crab cake soup.... Gag!
The fries were tasty though!
Hopefully if we try this place again in the future I'll try something better.