“You've got to try the wings!”

Blue & Gray Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 128 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Geneseo, New York
“You've got to try the wings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stopped here for dinner twice while on vacation in Gettysburg. We couldn't get enough of their wings! We live near Buffalo, NY so it's pretty tough to find decent wings outside of the area but we were wrong! We also tried the burgers while we were there as well. The wait staff was very friendly and quick. The price was great for our meal and my husband and I both agreed that we wished there was a place like this near us. It's definitely less formal, seems like college kids wind up there, so if you have kids or are looking for something more fancy. But if you want to eat some good wings and have a beer, this is the place to go!

Marcellus, New York, United States
“A wonderful day and a good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was recently traveling for business and noticed Gettysburg was only 20 miles away. I decided to stop over and see what the famous Civil War town was all about. It was quite an experience and I decided to stop in at the Blue & Gray. I had a wrap and a salad. Both were very good and the server/bartender was very friendly. I'd recommend this place.

• Visited May 2014
Ada, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss eating here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I really enjoyed my lunch at the Blue and Gray Bar & Grill.
I had the General Longstreet. Very interesting Burger and the waitress was very attentive to our needs.

Visited June 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Peanut Butter Hamburger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

The place was crowed when we arrived. The hostess wasn't that friendly and if it wasn't for the bartender, Sonny, we probably would have left. He was really nice and helped us decided what to eat for lunch. I am so glad he recommended the peanut butter hamburger. A little peanut butter spread on the hamburger with a good amount of bacon on top. Mmm...delicious.

Waterloo, Belgium
“I don't think so....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

We knew we might have to wait, but 45 minutes, maybe an hour for pub food in a noisy, no character place, I don't think so. There are better choices in town within walking distance, and we found one.

1 Thank Trippic