“Just too much!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We tried the big burgers named after generals who participated in the battle. Great idea. My husband had a General Hood & I had General Lee. Both were really large, we should not have had a starter as we could not finish it all. The place was really noisy, but it was biker's weekend at the time, so not surprising really. Someone actually finished the "Pickett's Charge" meal while we were there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,330)

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stopped here for wings and beer one night. Staff was friendly, and the food was good. The wings were delicious, the atmosphere could be better.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Had lunch here this past Sunday. Ordered dozen wings which were great. My husband and I also ordered sandwiches which proved to be to much food. I ordered the Cuban with sweet potato fries. Delicious, but could only eat half. My husband had the pulled pork with fries which he loved. They have a great selection of beers on tap. Service was great, our waitress was very pleasant and accommodating.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The burgers were done just right but it is a bit loud in there since they have quite a large bar. Every burger comes with either an American flag or a Confederate flag.

1  Thank DLR97
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Had a great meal here with friends. Nothing pretentious about this place. We enjoyed the beer, atmosphere and our meals.