We stayed 2 nights on August 2nd and 3rd. We had an interior room near the pool in building one. This was a satisfactory room. It is a little away from town, but only 6 or 7 minutes. A bit past it's prime, but I only paid $70 a night, verses the $90 plus at all of the chains on the the other end of town. The pool and hot tub were satisfactory. We were going to grab some breakfast at the restaurant one day, but it was closed, I guess beause there weren't many people in the hotel while we were there. Overall it was satisfactory and if you can live with a little age it is o.k.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg