This hotel is gross. Like straight gross, we did a ghost hunt to the building in front of this place, and it was cleaner. We actually cancelled our second night ten minutes after checking in. I would rather spend the night in a dumpster behind a cloth diaper cleaning plant. This is the worst day of my life. I feel somewhat bad posting this from their wifi as I sit in my room, then I think to myself about how the toilet has stains on the seat. The pool hasnt been cleaned since my last time here. There is absolutely no reason what so ever to think about staying here. My wife is staying in another hotel and I am stuck in this dump.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg