We made our reservations online,and when we got there, they didn't have our reservation. The online rate was VERY reasonable. We were supposed to have two queen beds. The front desk staff were very helpful, gave us a room and said they would work it all out (I did have a copy of my confirmation). Our room was way more than we expected, it was a "typical" room in appearance, although very large, with 2 king beds, a pull-out sofa and a chair with an ottoman, as well as a refrigerator and microwave! We were very busy sightseeing, so we really didn't explore the hotel, but it was clean, the room was great. It also had another name, Aspire, not sure if name is changing?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg