“Great Picture”

Servants Old Tyme Photos
Ranked #7 of 34 Shopping in Gettysburg
Reviewed 19 April 2014

It is great to have a photograph to remember our time in Gettysburg. It didn't take long and there were several costumes to choose from. The picture came out great.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My daughter and I had our old tyme photo done here. We just walked in, owner made time for us, and was very friendly. Only took about 10 mins and we left with a fabulous picture! Price was more than reasonable! Would recommend.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Kevin Servant is the owner and he is fabulous. The choice of outfits was perfect. My son and I dressed as Union and Confederate Officers and the pictures taken were really fantastic. We were there last July and the photo is on our wall. I really look at it often as it is a great memory that I will have with my son for the rest of my life!
Kevin is a really good photographer and he gets his customers to relax for the photo. He is patient, and I can say this because the family before us had a dog, which was relatively uncooperative. Kevin worked with the dog and waited until it finally cooperated and got the shots. That is customer service at it's finest and that is what you get at Servants.
Thanks again Servants!
James Faber

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We have always wanted to take an old time photo, being in Gburg it seemed most appropriate. We walked in, dressed, had photos taken and framed in under 15 minutes. The pictures were hard for the four of us to pick from. We selected the more serious view with sepia tones. Prices were reasonable. There is history in the location of the studio and it is nearby several things that teens may be interested in! It is within walking distance from several places to walk, eat and view in the area. There was a good selection of different mens and women's wardrobes. The man helping us took us through everything from wardrobe, to the session to the printing and payment. He was helpful and great to do business with.

1  Thank MauraTravels2012
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Our grandson wanted a picture taken in a Civil War uniform so we stopped by here. The pictures were not taken in the old-timey way but the result was the same. We got a nice picture of him at a reasonable price. The guy dressed him, set the shot up, let us view the shots and choose which one we wanted and the color scheme and we were out in less than 30 minutes. We are very pleased with the picture and it is a great souvenir of our trip.

1  Thank 4chismom