“Fabulous pizza and subs”

King's New York Pizza
Ranked #68 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: New resturant open only 2 weeks fantastic food and outstanding service
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We spend a lot of time in Gettysburg and this is one of our first stops. The food and service is great and therefore we make several visits every time. Pizza is large and loaded with pepperoni. I can't wait to get there this weekend.

There are newer reviews for King's New York Pizza

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stopped in to eat here because it is across the street from the Diorama.
From the outside it doesn't look great but we were hungry and with kids we needed food now!
As we sat down we all said what we were going to order then the couple across from us got their pizza ohhhhhh the smell and it looked so good so we all changed our minds and said we want what they got! My daughter and I ordered a chef salad to split but we ended up splitting it 3 ways and we all had enough it was fresh and good but the pizza was super.
Our waitress was so friendly and nice. Food was very good, hot, fresh. Would go here again

Reviewed 2 July 2014

They have thee best cheese steak in Gettysburg, I have had several items from there menu and have yet to be disappointed. Portion to cost ratio is excellent, do your self a favor and give them a try. You won't be disappointed! I live in Gettysburg and get food from Kings at least once a week. I have personally had there cheese steak sub, Italian cold cut, fries, pizza, and the shrimp marinara parmigiana is awesome. Give them a shot!!!

1  Thank craigandtamra
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We came in about twenty minutes before they were going to close and I asked if it was too late to order a pizza to go. The women at the counter was friendly, but the man counting the money looked angry and bothered at having to make a pizza. I should have left, but I didn't want to disapoint my family who were looking forward to having pizza. When the pizza was ready the man tossed it on the counter without saying a word. The pizza was dry and bland so it wasn't even worth the hassle.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

the whole family loved the pizza and one son got some to go for when the family went to the buffet...where there was no pizza...he chose to stay in the hotel and eat his "gooood" pizza alone.