“BEST HOME-MADE ICE CREAM”
Review of Bruster's Real Ice Cream - CLOSED

Bruster's Real Ice Cream
Description: Great Homemade Ice Cream
Description: Great Homemade Ice Cream
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Wow! Bruster's really does have the best home-made ice cream in town. This is a place where you can sit outdoors and enjoy any of the many ice cream flavors, or you can drive up to the window and take cones, sundaes, pints, quarts or half-gallons home with you. The service is great. Sometimes in the summer the place is really jammed and people have to realize that they might have to wait a few minutes. Flavorful and creamy ice cream!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

We decided to go through their drive thru and take the ice cream back to our hotel which was right across the street. The boys each had sundaes which they loved. I had a waffle bowl of mint choc. chip and it was delicious. My daughter had the kids dino sundae and she said it was the best cookie ever. The service was fast and friendly!!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We were looking for late night snack and the reviews lead us here from our Gettysburg hotel. I was expecting a place to dine inside ... so kinda threw me that you order at a window and take it to go. It was chilly outside so eating outside was not ideal.
The ice cream was good and the price was fine ... but the service was kinda laughable. And we did have a fun time laughing about it. My hubby ordered choc chip ice cream .. the guy looked utterly confused and had him repeat the order ... He asked what that was??? My hubby explained .. it vanilla ice cream with choc chips. He said wellllll we have choc chip cookie dough ice ceam that has choc chips but he had never heard of Choc chip ice cream. Ever patient my husband pointed out it was on their menu board. The young guy said well we must have it and gave us our ice cream. He totally forgot about our paying and we had to remind him .. we hadn't paid. :) he was young and maybe first week there.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Home-made yummy ice cream. great for an afternoon snack or dessert! You can very your flavers by the scoop, all four that we had we delicious!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Conveniently located on York Road, this parlor offers the best tasting home made ice cream. Its unique variety of flavors and freshness are unbeatable. I tried a large cone with a double scoop of raspberry cake dough and thoroughly enjoyed the treat.