“nice store, pricy”

Sweeet!
Ranked #4 of 15 Dessert in Gettysburg
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Open Every Day! Located in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania on the corner of Baltimore and Middle Street, one block from Lincoln Square, across from the Adams County Courthouse. From traditional, old fashioned candies to local specialties, to new and awesome candies, you'll never lack for something sweeet! Over 1000 types of sweeets, including Pez, Dots, Wax Bottles, Tequila Pops (with worm), Goetz, Sour, Gummies, snacks, like chips, nuts, pretzels, ice cream and donuts, and to wash it all down, a variety of cold drinks from Coca Cola, Pepsi, RC and Moxie in glass bottles to coffee drinks, energy drinks, specialty drinks like Bacon Soda, Cucumber Soda, Buffalo Wing Soda and just plain old water, plus gifts! Magic 8 Balls, Lunchboxes, Pinatas, Pez Sets and Mucho Hello Kitty!
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Nice, clean store, with all the candy you remember from childhood (if its still being made). More flavors of licorice than I thought existed! Their homemade fudge is very good, especially the salted caramel. Owner and staff are very friendly. I thought prices were slightly higher than they should be.

1  Thank Deborah M

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Sweet tells you there will be candy, but thats just the start. Those sodas you enjoyed as a kid can be found there along with speciality chocaltes, snowcones , those candy bars you thought were gone to the ages have found a home here, great service here, located on Baltimore Street. a must see when your in Gettysburg.

5  Thank thickman63
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We had to stop by the Sweeet! candy store while discovering downtown Gettysburg. There are so many tourist traps in Gettysburg and this could be another one but if you want to buy some unusual candies this is the place. I remember having candy cigarettes as a kid and found some here. Sure to find something to take home with you as a great gift for a special someone.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Shop worker was nice, but store wasn't as great as we expected. We've been to candy stores and old-fashioned type stores like this and it was just something average, not really special. Sure they had a good selection but it wasn't as big as I thought it would be either. It's worth popping in if you're walking around downtown but don't come from miles away.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I love candy and I would never miss a chance to wander into a candy store while visiting a new destination. The owner was friendly, the store was busy, and the selection was awesome. I specifically wanted to try something I never had before and I had quite a selection of new to me items. My family and I had great fun in this quaint store. Love it!

4  Thank Klineyqueen

Been to Sweeet!? Share your experiences!