“Fabulous Vacation!!!!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Upstairs Hallway
Cute Home Rules
Front Bedroom
Front Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous Vacation!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

We traveled with my daughter, son-in-law and 3 grandchildren, ages 10, 8, and 5. My husband and I have been to Gettysburg 7 times. We have stayed in all sorts of motels and hotels. This was, by far, the best place we stayed. The kitchen is well-equipped, the bedrooms are very comfortable, and the living room is spacious! This is definitely a "home away from home." TVs in all bedrooms and living room, WIFI, loads of towels, laundry room..... There is a supermarket across the street and the house is within walking distance of the square. Sandee the owner is very accomodating and has thought of EVERYTHING you could possibly need! This was the introduction to Gettysburg and its charms for our grandchildren. They are enchanted! We loved it and hope to return again!!!!!!1

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the amenities of the house
Liked least: There was nothing negative
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
The_Reine...
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Loved, loved, loved!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

We absolutely enjoyed our stay here. The house was extremely clean, beds were very comfortable, and the showers had great water pressure. When we first arrived we were greeted with goodies on the kitchen table, which my girls enjoyed. We all loved the decor especially the hardwood floors. The house is walking distance from the main circle with a supermarket right across the street. First floor has a bedroom and a full bath which is great for people who cannot do stairs. My family will definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Felt like home
Liked least: nothing negative
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Geneva

SC
Reviewed 12 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Management Response
12 Jul 2013
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you choosing us for your stay in Gettysburg as well as your kind comments. Please keep us in mind for the future. We would love to have you back again! Sandee & Pat
Muskegon
Reviewed 31 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Management Response
31 May 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad that you enjoyed our home and all that the area has to offer. Please know that I appreciate your bringing to my attention the parking confusion. That correction has been addressed and is clearly marked now. We would happy to have you again if you vacation in our area again.

It was a pleasure having you as guests! Sandee & Pat
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$200
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing