“Nice pizza”

Tommy's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 128 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Alhambra, California
“Nice pizza”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

What can you say...when in Gettysburg...go to Tommy's! Haha! Had a nice meal with a friend. I had an individual pizza.

Visited September 2013

Morrisville
“A nice place to get pizza”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went here with some friends from the area. I had the cheeseburger sub. It was very good. Everyone else had the pizza, which was also very good. I would say for a small place, they had an outstanding beer selection, both on tap and in bottles. I would go back here and would recommend it to anyone passing through Gettysburg.

• Visited January 2014
Temple, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our usual stop”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We usually get to stop here on each visit. I like their later hours when the other restaurants are closed. This visit, the pizza was the best ever!

Visited December 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“lv pizza”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

get there before the dinner an lunch crowd arrive ,it's not this crowded for nothing . For the best pizza in all of Gettysburg I would highly recommend this place above all others . Their hamburger meat is like no other I have every tasted . Trust me you won't be disappointed .

Visited October 2013
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“I can't believe this is a 4 1/2 star!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Call me a food snob but this restaurant reminded me of a Chuck E Cheese with the tastes of the foods and all the kids screaming and crying. The only thing missing was the ball pit and characters. If you want gourmet pizza and wine in a relaxed atmosphere, try La Bella's.

1 Thank littlemonster24