“YUMMY !!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I miss the old location on N Washington st,but that was many years ago,times change,i used to go in there and play video games(Asteroids and Space Invaders)LOL.The pizza is as good now as it was then.Everytime i have Tomm'ys Pizza it is the BEST AROUND !Lets not get into the subs,they are by far the BEST,eat here you will love it !!!

There are newer reviews for Tommy's Pizza

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed in Gettysburg for a weekend event & ordered Tommy's Greek Pizza delivered to our hotel. It was so good my daughter asked to have it again the next night.

HINT: If getting delivery: ask for paper plates- they didn't give us any the 1st time we ordered.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I have been coming to Tommy's Pizza for many years now, and I have never been disappointed. I do living history, and reenacting. So every time make it to Gettysburg I try to stop by Tommy's at least once. To some it up, they simply have the best pizza in town. So if your in Gettysburg, and in the mood for good pizza, make sure you stop by Tommy's.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

If you are in the Gettysburg area, but you aren't interested in trying out the more "sophisticated" dining of places like the Farnsworth House or the Dobbin House, then this is the place to be! Me and the hubby typically split pizza and wings (with two drinks that added up to a little over $20.00). The pizza is so good, with a light crust that I just can't get enough of. The wings are good size, well cooked and taste great. You order at the front and then wait for your number to be called to pick up your food. The typical wait if 15 to 20 minutes. You can eat right in Tommy's as their are plenty of tables. They have several TV's to keep everyone entertained. They also have free refills. I wish we had a pizza place this good in my hometown!

1  Thank Cathy R
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Pizza was ok and the wings were delicious.. There were only 2 slices left out of 2 larges!! Easy to get to location and close to the hotel so that was a plus!