“It's ok”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 18 June 2014

It was good, but I could have gotten something that tasted the same at dominos or Pizza Hut for 1/2 the price. The crust was very well seasoned though, so it was a bit different, which I liked. The wait seemed like forever, but it was also really busy. I would probably go back again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent pizza and convenient as we walked through historic Gettysburg. Also a wide selection of 6 packs to take back to the hotel as well. Very good food and value.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Order a pizza for a time well in advance-- and then expect them to be late (as much as 45 minutes later than you plan). The pizza is tasty, but the service is terrible.

1  Thank Jen H
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I never thought that a burger made into a sub would be something I would order, but it was amazing! We frequent Tommy's every year when we visit. We always have pizza, and then go back for subs another day. The subs are the best in town. No comparison.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We had been at the Battlegrounds and were heading home it was lunch time saw this place and just pulled in. The manager ? on duty was very friendly and helpful I needed directions out of town Our pie was excellent good toppings and great crust. Good atmosphere for a pizza restaurant. The only thing wrong was out of the control of the management a loud grandmother, a mother who did not care and 2 out of control children. There is no table side service here but that is not important to me If I am ever in Gettysburg again I will make a point of going back