“Good food at reasonable prices.”

Pike Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #37 of 132 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Great location and we walked here from a nearby hotel. There is plenty of free parking. The waitress served our food promptly.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My wife and I stopped in for dinner on our last night in Gettysburg. We'd driving by it a couple of times and I was curious. When we got there, there wasn't much of a crowd outside on the deck, but my wife doesn't particularly care for eating outside so we went inside. I wasn't a 100% sure that we had made a good decision when we entered, but we took our seats at our table and began to look through the large menu. My wife ordered a daiquiri and I ordered an Orange Crush, which isn't the OC you might be thinking of :) Both drinks were delicious.

The special of the day was all you can eat spaghetti and meatballs so I decided I'd give that a try. My wife had the chicken breast stuffed with dressing. Our meals arrived and I was very satisfied with the taste and amount of spaghetti and meatballs I got and my wife was very happy with her chicken.

In the end, I was very glad we stopped in for dinner. The food was delicious and the service was terrific.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Nice clean patio where they brought a bowl of water out for our small dog, which was nice. Service was attentive. My husband ordered the roast beef triple decker sandwich with gravy and fries which he loved! I had a special which was supposed to be fried fish taco, however was a fish wrap with everything mushed together. It tasted okay, just too much of a wrap for me. The least pleasing part of lunch was the noise from the bikes coming and going, seems like it was a competition to see who could be the loudest. This is definitely a biker bar scene.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

On the basis of a personal recommendation from our tour guide at Gettysburg National Military Park we ate at the Pike. It is really quite close to the Park and the parking lot was large too. It was a beautiful day so we decided to eat on their front deck. I had the fish sandwich - it was huge and tasted so fresh. The bun was nice and soft too. My husband had a burger which he enjoyed too. The atmosphere was super for the area - no waiting and the food came out quickly and hot. I highly recommend this for lunch in Gettysburg.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

It was right next door to our hotel, and accommodated a large party of 10 outside on the patio! The food and the service was great.