“great burger”

Ranked #21 of 135 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Every year I travel to Gettysburg at least once for 7-10 days for R&R and to lead tours. I've been going since 1997 and I've never eaten at O'Rorke's. I thought I'd try it for something new and it was great. It was hot that day, I had been out hiking on the battlefield since morning and had not eaten since breakfast. I ordered a giant hamburger and it was very good. It hit the spot. That with a cold beer made for a welcomed dinner experience. It's usually very busy but I hit it on a week night so I walked right in. The one thing not so great was the server. Ok service but she seemed like she didn't want to be there. No pleasantries or friendliness. Not even a smile. Other than her, a good meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,297)

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We are here during our visit to Gettysburg. Meatloaf was amazing. Prices were good. I would definitely eat there again

Reviewed 26 June 2014

After being turned down by the two "sidewalk cafe" places on the main circle (jerks), we finally checked BringFido.com. O'Rorke's came up first -- and WOW, was it fabulous! The portabello and veggie wrap was simply delicious, and the cole slaw was the best we'd ever eaten. Layla and Huck were treated with kindness and respect -- not like at the other places. We have a new favorite restaurant in Gettysburg -- no snoot and doggies to boot!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

O'Rorke's is terrific! Love the place. Nice ambiance. Love to eat outside on the porch. Love to listen to live music there. The Pork Tenderloin sandwich is incredible, the wings are terrific, and my wife loves the Buffalo Chicken basket. They make great drinks too! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Conveniently located. Good food and service. Nice cold beer. Outdoor dining available. Casual dress and nightly specials.