“Still good!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This place is still a good restaurant! The pasta and sauce was average in my opinion but the Chicken Marsala is one of their better dishes. The service was fast and good and we was seated pretty fast. Overall, I would come back here again!

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Got a real good boli. Tasted great. A little on the small side for $10.25. Was expecting a little bigger. Place looks great inside. Friendly service. Definitely recommend for a good dinner. PS..nice selection of beers and wines.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We ate at this very popular Italian restaurant and loved it I had the eggplant parm and it was good Salad was fresh and although a small place and very crowded the service was very good. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I'm sorry to say that this restaurant did not provide us with a good dinner. My lasagna was horrible tasting, so I had a ravioli from another in my party and it was better, but not good.
The pizza looked fantastic though. I wish we had ordered that rather than pasta dishes. My son enjoyed his wings.

1  Thank ktaylork
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Had the penne with mushroom sauce. Better even than mine which I had thought the best. Stuffed myself but wanted to eat the entire entree.