“Awesome breakfast and QUICK service....WONDERFUL COFFEE!!”
Review of Lincoln Diner

Lincoln Diner
Ranked #26 of 135 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited the Lincoln Dinner before starting our day at Gettysburg battlefield. The place was packed but we walked through and found a table in the very back. I figured the waitress would never see us in the back corner with all the people in there but she did. She was at our table with water for us all within 5 minutes on sitting down. Our party all ordered something different but I have to comment on what I had. I had the egg and bacon sandwich on wheat bread. It was delicious!! The wheat bread was wonderful...clearly it came from a nearby bakery. I had a few bites of my daughters french toast which was also wonderful. The best part of my visit here was the coffee!! Maybe it was because I hadn't had a decent cup of Joe in a few days but it was great and our waitress kept my cup full. Very decent prices, great service and DELICIOUS breakfast...the best breakfast we had on our trip to Pennsylvania!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were back in PA visiting friends and family. Our friends that are GBurg locals, suggested the Lincoln Diner. From the moment you lay eyes on the diner you can feel the nostalgia. The diner exceeded our expectations, as the food was great and the staff super helpful and friendly. Our waitress went above and beyond. We loved it so much that we returned the next day for dinner as well. A visit to the diner is highly recommended, and you’ll want to save room for dessert. Trust me on this one.... You will not be disappointed

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Five of us visited this diner on the recommendation of our friend. He told us the food is consistantly good. We did and it was. Clean, friendly, great variety and value. Lunch exceeded our expectations and while the pie selection looked awesome we had to pass. Definitely eat here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ok,first of all it’s not a dress up establishment,that being said the food is great.prices are not bad and the pies,cakes etc are scrumptious. The staff were friendly and attentive. All in all it was a great place to eat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch here one day and came back for dessert the next! Everything was great, home-cooked dinner fare. The dessert is by far the best, though. So hard to make a decision from their vast selection of sinful goodies. Definitely worth a visit while in town!

Been to Lincoln Diner? Share your experiences!