“Thank You!”
Review of Gallery 30

Gallery 30
Ranked #7 of 35 Shopping in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Gallery 30 is the region's most distinguished shopping destination for hand-crafted American goods. With more than 6,000 square feet of retail space dedicated to specialty goods, Gallery 30 features an exceptional selection of fine art, artisan crafts, jewelry, books, accessories and home furnishings.
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Linda and all the wonderful staff
Thank you for helping me choose the perfect gift for my mom!!
My mom loved the jewelry.

All reviews
"nativity"
"birdhouse"
"battlefield"

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I am not a shopper but was drawn into this gallery by the selection of beautiful gourds that were hanging out in front of the store. They were huge and varied in size and color and shape with holes cut into the side that were appropriate for various birds that are typically very picky about the size of their doorways. I went in to see what other treasures awaited and was charmed by hundreds of additional gourds of all sizes and natural shapes that had been artistically turned into snowmen, Santas, turkeys, cats, pumpkins and other figures. As I spoke with one of the salespeople, I learned that the gourds were grown on a farm nearby where they were dried and prepared before a team of artists worked their magic on each one. I had to start my Christmas shopping! The salesgirl also told me that there were a thousand items in the store and only 5 of those were produced outside of America. Three of those 5 were produced by communities of craftsmen or women who were learning to be self-sustaining by producing saleable products. I liked the place even more when I learned that. It was truly a "Gallery" and not just another gift shop. I'm looking forward to a future visit when I have time to see the beautiful jewelry and other interesting and unique items.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Of the many great reasons to visit the beautiful town of Gettysburg, the unique shops are one you may be surprised by. You will find that one store,Gallery 30 is in a class by itself. Most shops focus on historical items and battlefield related materials. Gallery 30 does have these selections also, but where they are unique is in a select class of high end art and special items for home and personal use. We never visit Gettysburg without stopping in to visit Gallery 30. There are new things to see on every visit. This store is bright and vibrant in every sense. You will be drawn in by the beautiful window displays and once inside you'll be charmed by unusual jewelry, clothing and things you just won't find anywhere else. I love many of the shops in Gettysburg, but Gallery 30 is really special. Special thanks to Peggy, Linda and all the wonderful staff for your hospitality everytime we visit. Your displays are truly beautiful and show a special attention to detail. Your Christmas merchandise put us in the spirit of the season. God Bless!!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Great gallery! Loads of wonderful, different and unusual items. They have jewelry,gifts, leather goods, kids stuff, household goods, you name it.
The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 November 2013

A stop at Gallery 30 is a must while in Gettysburg. The products are amazing - I have purchased multiple items from lighted gourds, to hand woven linens to jewelry and have been incredibly pleased with every purchase. And the staff is so helpful and knowledgeable! Very friendly and always a smile. Even my husband found some books that he didn't see any where else - and he has dozens and dozens of Civil War and Gettysburg books!

Don't miss a trip to Gallery 30!