“Fantastic!!!”

Battlefield Brew Works & Spirits of Gettysburg
Ranked #47 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Visited Battlefield Brew Works while touring around Gettysburg and will return every time I'm in the area. The beer was very good and although the food selection wasn't the biggest the BBQ pulled pork sandwich was the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Was in town on business....Read the tripadvisor reviews...so glad I went....owner and entire staff were just fantastic ...the beer was awesome.....food was very good......great historic building that is just massive in size.....great environment to relax and just enjoy the atmosphere. Do not miss this.....great brewpub!

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped in on out first night in, it was right before closing on a Sunday so we were able to sit and talk to a bunch of the staff. They were great and even recommended a couple breweries on our road trip. The IPAs were fantastic with a ton of flavor. The red circle ale was a great middle of the road flavor that both my wife and I could agree on. I was completely impressed with all of the beers on our flight of six If you are into breweries. This is a must stop.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I do like BBQ...Hubby loves Beer...This place has both, although our food was a little underwhelming. the beer wasn't bad, Hubby had a Stout. They had live music and the atmosphere was rustic charming

1  Thank bk1dd0
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for supper. It is an old Confederate hospital. Atmosphere is unique. Food good. Ale is great. Reasonable prices. Friendly service. Recommend this to anyone visiting the area.