This is a nice, quiet hotel that is about a mile from downtown restaurants. It is very close to Soldier's Cemetery. The hotel is clean, the staff is professional and the beds are great. It's reasonably priced. I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg hotel in Pennsylvania is located in the heartland of American freedom with historical sights, museums and just minutes from the Gettysburg Battlefield and National Park Visitor Center. The Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg is located on part of the former Camp Letterman Civil War hospital! The hotel is also near attractions such as the Gettysburg College, Gettysburg Heritage Museum, The Outlets Shoppes, Gettysburg Visitors Center, Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary and Mount Saint Mary's College. Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg is home to the Garden Grille & Bar Restaurant that offers breakfast, dinner & drinks daily to guests and general public. The hotel is a great central location for Pennsylvania cities and attractions. York, Harrisburg and Hershey Lancaster, DC, and Baltimore are nearby cities all with attractions for the Pennsylvania visitor. The hotel is an award winning hotel of "Pick of the County" via the Gettysburg Times, Hilton Garden Inn "You can count on us" 2013 Brand award winner for community service, and is proudly a part of the Hilton Garden Inn Brands JD Power Award! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Gettysburg