Colton Motel
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$163
Country Inn
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$124
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$141
Gettysburg Hotel(Gettysburg)
US$221
US$210
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$154
Days Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$140
AscendHotels
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$122
Courtyard Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$150
Travelocity
US$233
US$186
Travelocity
All reviewswithin walking distanceroom was cleanvisited gettysburgin townpleasant staymemorial day weekendbrendaattractionsbattlefield
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Okay to save a few bucks, But the pillows are old and lumpy (should have brought my own), some of the lights in the room did not work and the floor of the shower was so flimsy, it moved while you were showering. Cleanliness of the room and bath was questionable and we were placed in a room next to the laundry. Dryer ran half the night. The location was excellent...near the battlefield and restaurants and in walking distance of shops.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pauline H
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Probably just her personality, but owner was sarcastic. Her son, however, was very polite. She refused to give AAA discount, claiming it was Expedia's responsibility and not hers (She did not explain why). Rooms seemed clean, but all furniture was VERY worn and outdated. Bumped my leg on bed frame that was sticking out in several places. She told me to call if I needed anything, but room did not have a phone! (didn't even have a clock!) When I inquired, I was told that something was wrong with the wiring, and a phone could not be installed in my room. (no other rooms were available). In addition, after playing television for about an hour, my family and I smelled burning. (Part of the bad wiring?) I requested a cot (Expedia told me it was included, but owner said, No..). After paying an extra $10 per night, we were given a cot frame with material covering a bunch of springs!. We had to take it upon ourselves to pad it using two comforters folded to resemble an actual mattress. Was told it included a continental breakfast. Huh!!! Wasn't told about that at check-in. Since there was no dining area, I doubt that it existed.

Room Tip: Owner's young son was eager to assist and was very polite. Room was clean. Was within walking distance to a lot of attractions.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank marie d
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Room was clean and comfortable. Easy walk to shops and cemetery. We didn't use the pool but it looked clean and well-maintained. Staff was very friendly. Fresh danish and coffee in the office each morning.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank PapaGoose61
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I traveled through Gettysburg and stayed at the Colton. My only qualm was the price. Granted it was in late May and I travelled alone, so it made sense that it was higher. All in all, the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I was able to walk to most museums in that area

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank BradHPhantom
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stayed at the Colton Motel this past May with our two small children, which was their first trip to Gettysburg and it was fantastic. The room was super clean, the bathroom was spotless, as was the rest of the room and the staff was extremely friendly and hospitable. The motel is right in the center of town which made it so easy for us, with a double stroller, we were able to walk to everything we wanted to see : ) Also, the price for the room was awesome!! We loved it so much, we are staying there again next month when we visit Gettysburg with my sister and her family. I just made the reservations this morning : ) Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: May 2013