“Fantastic Milkshakes!”

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Milkshakes!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

If you are in the Gettysburg area, please stop here for ice cream! We got milkshakes that were fantastic! I had read about it on trip adviser and I'm am soooo glad that we stopped. Nice place to just take a break!

• Visited July 2014

Orange Beach, Alabama
“Banana split have it you way!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I got a large and I mean large banana split in a 32 ozone glass. Oh my gosh!! It was so good. They said have it your way!! And I did

Victoria, Canada
“Most ice cream ever!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was a busy place but the staff was working hard and remained friendly despite the crowd and the heat. We ordered up a single vanilla and salted carmel in a waffle cone and paid less than 8 bucks total. We had more ice cream than we could eat. It was delicious. And these were the singles!

This is a kind of 50s style soda shop on the main drag kind of place. We liked it when, because of the heat, one of the flavours was too melted to put into a cone, they offered to put it into a dish with the cone on top. Ice cream entrepreneurism!

Nice little place. Can't vouch for the regular food but the ice cream is as iconic as the Gettysburg battlefields.

• Visited June 2014
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Yum!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Very good ice cream and very good nachos. They have a great seating area so it's a good place to take a break on a hot summer day. Or any day really!

“Cute ice cream shop!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Gettysburg hotel and could walk across the street to this shop. The ice cream was great and the staff very friendly.