“Enjoyable Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Being vegetarians we were looking for a nice place to enjoy dinner after a day of sightseeing. We found this place and it turned out to be excellent. The service was excellent, had quite a few options/appetizers for vegetarians. Being a microbrewery, they had so many different types of beers and sampling was fun. If we visited again, we would not hesitate to visit again

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Had dinner here one night last week. Hubby had the "Boo Boo" Burger… the burger was very good. I added onion straws to mine, hubby requested his rare, which they did not manage to pull off. Kids had Mac and Cheese. I was glad to see that it wasn't Applebee's typical Kraft Mac N Cheese, and that it was a homemade sauce. However, when both kids complained that there was no taste to their food, I had to see for myself. They were spot on. No flavor, and not cheesy. Just kind of, well, saucy, but more like a butter sauce.
I like that they brew their own pop, but I would have really liked an actual Diet Coke. There are no other options, other than their ABC pop.
I liked the fact that the waitress brought a slice of cheese and crackers to the kids, while they waited for their dinner. Sometimes it is just so hard for them to wait, especially when we're eating later than normal.

Not sure if we would go back. Probably not… I think it is a 'Been there, done that' kind of experience. Not bad, just not registering on the "Wow" scale.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Just left Carlisle and headed for Gettysburg and a tour into history at the Civil War Battlefields. So we're driving around and stopped by for lunch...a very pleasant surprise to find we had stumbled into a craft brewery...wow! So of course I to samples their brews...ended up ordering their Hoppy Trail IPA....DELICIOUS! We ordered several sandwiches and soon were rewarded with some really good food. Good food...good beer...do you see a pattern here? I recommend you stop by and enjoy a little of both next time you're in the Gettysburg area...

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Food was overpriced. Burgers were half the size of the bun but had good flavor. Server was very slow, never asked about drink refills. We had to ask for check. Will not return.

1  Thank Pirate393
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our waiter was very friendly and talked with us about things to do around Gettysburg They make their own cola which isn't too bad. The beer is also pretty good. There were a few issues with the food. I had order sea salt for my fries and when it came out it didn't taste like they had put any on there. The hamburger bun was also a lot bigger than the burger. I am not a fan of have to eat through a bunch of bread before I get to the hamburger. I would go back again but would order something other than the hamburger.