Baladerry Inn
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$130
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$124
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$145
Days Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$84
Courtyard Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$122
Hampton Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$154
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$159
US$132
US$140
AscendHotels
US$233
US$186
All reviewscarriage housethe main housemarigold roomprimrose roomgreat roomdaisy roomrose suitewild turkeyshot tubthree coursesjudy's breakfastshour accessfire pithuge fireplacecountry settingprivate patiosaw deer
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the Baladerry Inn. We stayed there because it was closest to an event we were attending, but... Ended up enjoying the relaxed atmosphere so much. What a nice surprise this trip was. Our room was clean, and the owner could not have been nicer.
If we return to Gettysburg, we would definitely come back.
I was here myself the first night - my husband met me for the 2nd. I felt perfectly safe even all alone. Which, for me does not come easily!

Room Tip: Wifi in the main building only - but... It was good for me to disconnect for a little while.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Baladerry Inn: Welcoming, spotlessly clean, beautifully decorated, and relaxing. The breakfasts were fantastic, and I appreciated the home-baked goodies and beverages available, too. While located in the country, it is truly just minutes from sites and town. I will definitely stay there again when I visit the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here particularly because of the location. It's on Hospital Road which is well out of town (and therefore spares you from the incessant motorcycle noise) but is only a 5 minute drive from all the main attractions. It is beautiful. Four acres of solitude.

An attachment to the original home includes a lovely seating area in front of a huge fireplace along with a great upper level loft for reading or playing games. Well done! We enjoyed our breakfast on the terrace however in beautiful Pennsylvania mornings.

As you can see Judy and her husband have done an excellent job in restoring and expanding the site into a first class B&B. You are made to feel right at home upon arrival. The breakfasts are excellent and there is also a small pantry with supplies of coffee, pop and treats which you may indulge for free while your staying there. There is also a nice tray of little baked treats waiting for you every evening when you come home.

The room we had was large and comfortable and the only minor complaints would be the size of the bathroom and a little more air conditioning as it remained hot through the night. These were minor issues and our stay overall was very enjoyable.

Some of the hotels and motels in Gettysburg look pretty sketchy to be honest. So take the opportunity to stay at Baladerry and enjoy a quality stay in beautiful location. Recommended.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have a tub. So specify if that's what you're looking for.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grandcharles
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I love where this B&B is located!!!! Beautiful scenery! My room was clean, breakfast was wonderful! I had a very enjoyable time, I definitely look forward to returning!!!
The innkeepers are very cordial!:)

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The inn was clean as usual(I have stayed there many times before) and it is close to everything in spite being in the country. the inn keepers are very friendly and a joy to visit. the inn is very historic and full of antiques.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family