We had but a single night at this lovely and well appointed Gettysburg B&B. We were able to book a one night stay (usually a two night minimum is required) as it fit between other reservations. Thus, we knowingly ended up with one of, if not the smallest room at the inn. I might add, it was also the smallest price. Despite this, the room was very clean, well maintained and very comfortable. We were quite pleased with the attention given each guest. We felt as though everyone was treated in just that way...more as a guest than a patron. Brian greeted us and was very attentive and spent ample time reviewing tips for dinner, touring the battlefield and so on.
The landscaping was well done and sitting in the back yard among the plants, trees and waterfall/pond was most enjoyable, comfortable and relaxing. Wireless internet is accessible in this rear area, too. A bountiful, tastey breakfast is served (weather permitting) outside on the two patios in this lovely back yard environment. Afternoon tea, coffee and snacks is a welcomed touch.
We will definately make the Brickhouse Inn our first choice next time we're in the Gettysburg area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg