We have stayed at The Brickhouse Inn over the past 10 years-and wouldn't stay anywhere else. Brian and Tessa are so warm and welcoming. The staff goes out of their way to meet your every need. We have stayed in many rooms over the years - all beautifully appointed and very comfortable. Our personal favorites are Georgia and Kentucky. They have balconies overlooking the beautiful grounds-flowing stream into a pond, gardens, adirondack style chairs. Bring a bottle of wine and sit anywhere on the grounds-you would never know it is located in the middle of shops, restaurants and close to the battlefield. It feels as if you are in a wonderful relaxing garden oasis. Has all amenities you need, great breakfasts with touches of herbs and veggies from the garden off the back of the house. In nice weather enjoy an outdoor breakfast on the brick patios under an umbrella. This time we brought our family from CA with us. They found it to be as wonderful and relaxing as we always have. If your travels bring you to Gettysburg you must stay at this wonderful B&B. Jim and Linda Marshall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg