I chose the Brickhouse Inn for a trip to Gettysburg for my boyfriend's birthday. (He's a history buff). After researching many places, I'm glad we stayed there. Our room was quaint, beautiful, immaculate with a very comfortable 4-poster bed and fireplace. Loved the extra-thick towels, availability of tea or coffee, and breakfast was wonderful. Brian and Tessa were the quintessential hosts; warm, friendly, yet not intrusive. Located right in the historic district, we had an easy walk to restaurants and shops. We even ended up staying an extra night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg