Our stay at the Brickhouse Inn was more than we expected, our room was very unique that we felt we were back in the 1800's and our room was in very good condition, it was beautiful. My husband loved the breakfast in the garden so I did. Staying there was very convenient because we were close to everything ( museums, battlefield, restaurants, shops and the square too). We got a package offered by the Brickhouse and when we arrived at our hotel everything was ready for us; Mr. Brian had arranged our private tour, museum tickets, dinner at the Dobbin Restaurant so we didn't need to do anything else but sightseeing in Gettysburg. The staff was nice to us helping with suggestions, directions and making sure we were doing fine.
We had a wonderful time and we are definitely coming back and staying at the Brickhouse Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg