My wife and I have never been to Gettysburg, however we've stayed at many b&b's in the last 30 years. We can honestly say our visit to the Brickstone Inn is one of the best experiences ever. We were warmly welcomed by Brian, and a short while later met Tessa as well. They are two of the nicest innkeepers around and very accommodating in every way. Our room was well-appointed and spotlessly clean.We slept great, and were treated both mornings to a delicious breakfast, served on the patio out back. The landscaping in their yard was beautiful all around. The Inn is quite conveniently situated just a short drive away from the Gettysburg Visitor's Center, and there are dozens of shops and restaurants within easy walking distance. We were very pleased with our stay, and are looking forward to a return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast