Columbus Day weekend marked our third stay at The Brickhouse Inn. It is like coming home when we return to Gettysburg each fall. Brian and Tessa are delightful people and they will do anything to accomodate you. The rooms are spotless and nicely decorated The morning breakfast is wonderful and topped off with traditional Pennsylvania Dutch Shoo Fly Pie. Brian does an outstanding job maintaining all of the gorgeous gardens that surround the inn. The location of the inn puts you within walking distance to the National Park Visitors Center, restaurants and shops. We will continue to make the six hour drive each year to Gettysburg and visit the Brickhouse Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg