My boyfriend and I absolutely loved our stay at The Brickhouse Inn. The Innkeepers Brian and Tessa were accomodating (without being annoying or overly eager) and very helpful. Breakfast was high class and worth getting up for. Eating out on the garden patio was relaxing! The garden was immaculately kept, full of flowers and had a waterfall water fountain and koi pond.
The room was clean and very homey, we stayed in the Kentucky room and had our own private porch over looking the garden as well as a clawfoot bathtub and very old skylight that gave the room so much character.
The inn is located right in the town and is within walking distance of the cemetary, battlefield/visitor's center, ghost tour attractions and restaurants including the Dobbin House.
I will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg