Fantastic B & B Experience! We enjoyed our two night stay at the Brickhouse Inn so much. The property is lovely and so well taken care of. We stayed in the Kentucky Suite and enjoyed the private porch on the second floor with the rockers. The view of the beautiful backyard/gardens is perfect. Breakfast was perfect each morning - the coffee is yummy, the attention to detail amazing and the food is delicious. Tessa was a pleasure to meet. She helped us in so many ways and made our Anniversary weekend so special. We had a fantastic romantic dinner at the Dobbin House which you can walk to from the Brickhouse Inn. The location can't be beat. Thanks Tessa and staff for a pefect stay - we will be back for sure!!! p.s. arrange for a personal guided tour of the battlefield with George Newton. He was excellent! Tessa/Brian can help you with that if you call before your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg