We were traveling south and stopped for an overnite on the way down and had a great breakfast in the heart of Gettysburg in a warm and friend;y B&B. Stopped again on the way north and this time stayed two days--had a wonderful time--upgraded to a suite and enjoyed it even more. Brian and Tessa are wonderful hosts and they went out of their way to find us places to eat and make our stay a most pleasant experience. I hope we can go back again in the future.
Mark & Jodi Tracten
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg