Think you're getting a King bed, think again ( I was told they only have two king rooms, but was assured of one by phone when I made my reservation.) Think you're getting non-smoking, think again. I was informed that my room smelled of smoke because the window was open and people smoke outside of the room. Think you're getting a TV, you will, but it won't work. We barely stayed in this room for our two-day stay. I would have checked out of this nasty mouse dropping infested room (don't even think of looking behind your night stand) had there not been a 7-day room rate guarantee. There's a reason for this policy, everyone probably wants to check out after stepping inside of the room. If this is what $110 will get me, I'd rather go camping where at least I'm sleeping in my tent where I know no one else (dog, person or other creatures) has slept before. Oh yeah, and the 'free breakfast', think again...you can get a better cup of coffee and apricot danish from the mini mart a few blocks away. After staying here, I realized that the location, as reviewed by others, was not all that special...you still need to drive to the national park from any lodging.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Host 3 Crowns Motor Lodge
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Hotel Gettysburg
- Budget Host Three Crowns Hotel
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motel