My wife has numerous allergies and a very sensitive sense of smell, so we're careful about where we stay and therefore usually select more costly hotels/motels. After reading the reviews, we decided to give Three Crowns a try for a 3 night stay this week and were very glad we did. The motel is an older facility, but is VERY clean, our first priority. Comfortable beds, a nice shower, lots of cable TV channels, and free coffee, juice and pastries in the lobby met our needs completely, at a price that is well below the others in Gettysburg. The manager, Mark, is very hospitable and helpful, with good advice on sightseeing and dining which saved us even more money. The motel is walking distance to the Soldier's National Cemetery and historic Downtown, and a short drive to the Visitors' Center and battlefields. We highly recommend the Three Crowns and would definitely stay there again for future visits.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Host 3 Crowns Motor Lodge
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Hotel Gettysburg
- Budget Host Three Crowns Hotel
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motel