“totally fine ... and I'm picky!”

Days Inn Gettysburg
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Gettysburg
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Keep in mind we aren't paying for a 5-star hotel so for the price the hotel was GREAT! clean, neat, smelled good, pool was fine, people were friendly. Breakfast was just pre-made waffles, toast, juices but it was free and quick so we could get out and about quickly. That's all we wanted it for. You can walk to the Dairy Queen so all's good!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 23 August 2014

My daughter and I stayed here while visiting Gettysburg historic sites. I found the room to be extremely clean (bathroom also) and accommodating. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room, only to sleep, so we did not utilize the pool. Our room was at the end of the hall and in the evening it was very quiet. There is a sign posted in the Motel indicating quiet time is between certain hours; I found this to be a huge plus The staff was friendly and accommodating.

Our mini frig seemed to shut off by itself and drip water from the freezer to the bottom of the frig. I didn't call the front desk because it mostly worked and we really weren't using for anything but keeping our water bottle chilled, which it did. The small coffee pot needed to be replaced because it didn't work properly, but they offer coffee throughout the day in the foyer area, so I would get coffee there.

The free breakfast was lacking. I wanted a bagel, but that wasn't offered. They have packaged muffins, waffles (you need to toast on your own), cereal from a dispenser. I thought it would be more bagels and danish, but was not.

This was our first trip to Gettysburg. On our next visit I would stay closer/in town. The view from our from room window (which faced the main road, rt 30) was looking at an old factory of some sort. Overall though, I give this hotel a very good rating because of the staff and cleanliness.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Basic which is what we wanted. Very close to the town and a fantastic price. Breakfast was ok but was free so that was good. Rooms were clean and staff was nice.
I liked that there was a Perkins and Dairy Queen in adjacent parking lots so we could walk.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jgacreations
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed here over night on way to North Carolina
When I asked for a room the front desk was very helpful and the price was great
Clean room cold ac and a comfortable bed what else do you need. The whole place was quiet even though it was extremely busy. That's a bonus

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed here for two nights with my family and a friend. We booked two rooms and first night we had a long drive and got in late. Check in was quick and efficient and hostess was very pleasant. The rooms were clean and decent size for two doubles. They had a nice size mini fridge and microwave. The bed was fine but my one complaint was the pillows. Not sure why they had what i thought were half size pillows instead of the standard ones. They do provide a free continental breakfast which consists of cereal, coffee milk and juices, toast and frozen waffles. It was okay but not as good as i have had at other places. But for the price per night not bad. The location is great and a less than 15 or so minutes from the major attractions.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I organized a 40 person family reunion with this hotel as the base. They treated us like Royalty. The staff is excellent. The breakfast room, rooms, and meeting rooms, were in excellent condition. Many in my group commented on the hotel saying it was the best Days Inn they had stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
pfritz-gm, General Manager at Days Inn Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2014

It is so easy to be accommodating to nice guests such as yourselves! Thank you for your very kind review of our Days Inn and staff !! Please visit us again..Best Regards