“Nice Place, Great Staff”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Grants
Stoughton, Wisconsin
“Nice Place, Great Staff”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This facility was clean and comfortable and the WiFi was strong. The only slight drawback is this the design. It is a hotel but the building where the rooms are is detached from the lobby. So, you actually have to go outside to get to it. The pool is also in a separate building.

The breakfast was good, typical Comfort Inn fare, with all the trimmings. Best of all was the staff. They are very efficient and recommended a place for dinner that was "off the hook" great if you like diners, The WOW Cafe which I recommend highly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank The_Road_Warrior_63

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The room was very clean. We absolutely loved the comfy beds and the pillows. We got a room one the second floor. The motel did not have an elevator so We had to carry suitcases up a narrow staircase. The room also came with a bunch of do not list. We would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Ruidoso, New Mexico
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This hotel has forever soured me on Comfort Inns. When I walked into the room, I noticed our sheets were wrinkled. Closer inspection showed lipstick and make-up residue from the previous occupants - there was even a pube hair in the sheets!! I couldn't believe it. The bath mat was dirty and had numerous long black hairs on it. There was no liner for the cotton shower curtain so it got soaked when we showered. The guy at the front desk brought us some fresh sheets and knocked $30 off the over-priced nightly rental. Oh, the breakfast was horrible - fake eggs, rubber sausage, etc. Overall it was a very bad experience.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael B
Aaron B, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
I am sincerely sorry for the room being in the condition it was in. We have taken disciplinary actions towards the employee in charge of that room and should not happen again.

Travellers are raving about these Grants hotels

Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This hotel was ridiculously expensive for a "on the side of the freeway" sort of place. I was stunned to have to pay quite near $100 for the night!!

The room was fine, clean and cozy and the bed very comfortable. I came in late in the evening and there were few rooms left, but I did get a downstairs room where I could park my motorcycle right in front of the room.

Breakfast was meager but they did have a waffle maker.

Would I stay again...probably not and I travel this area frequently.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Aaron B, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Thank for the compliments on our hotel. The owner and I have been trying to work on a better price to offer our guests
South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We were needing a place to stay after a long drive on our way to Phoenix. We often stay at Comfort Inns because they are easily accessible and reasonably priced. This hotel certainly met those criteria. This property is dated but our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. When we arrived the pool was flooding so check in took about 1/2 hour because the clerk was attending to various problems.
One thing that was very odd is th total lack of sound proofing. At three in the morning someone was checking in and I could hear him talking as if he was standing next to me.
The breckfast was a little less than standard fare and the coffee was weak.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Alamosa, Colorado
Reviewed 20 September 2013

No one at front desk when we arrived, she came in out of a car outside. The did not give us our wake up call, I made additional reservations and it was a major pain I ended up with three extra reservations. Breakfast was horrible, rooms are ok, but had lots of patch work and it sounded like a three hundred pound man was above us.

Room Tip: if it was not for a really low special rate go some place else.