“Poor reception”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Grants
Keighley, United Kingdom
“Poor reception”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The receptionist was the worst I have ever experienced. She had no idea what was going on and had her boss on the phone continually. Eventually we got our reservation sorted, but it was us to us to ring Hotel.com to sort it out. Then the wifi reception was so poor, I had to send my emails at 1.45 am to get enough connectivity for them to send. Breakfast was also quite sparse compared to the 2 other Super 8 motels we have stayed in the past fortnight.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Paris - France
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We staid there one night in the summer of 2013, en route to New Mexico. This is a motel style hotel in a small town. This is good value for the price paid. No frills, but all the comfort and amenities that were needed. We asked some advice to go dining from reception because on sundays most of the restaurants were closed, and the receptionist was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Globetrekkiegirl
Jerome, Idaho
Reviewed 24 May 2014

the room was clean and the bed slept comfortably. had a flat screen tv in our room which was pretty nice. they had great coffee and we thought the breakfast was good. Staff was helpful-I wanted the regular oatmeal and they looked thru the box in their supply room and found me some! It was quiet and had no problems.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank jessiejoycem
San Diego, California
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Had a wonderful stay with super 8 in Grants, NM. The front desk clerk was very professional and friendly. Rooms were very nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable. I was able to park right in front of my room. Had access to both the inside hallway and parking lot from the room. Had a flat screen TV in my room. Great breakfast layout and great food choices. A heated pool and spa was very relaxing. This property is upgrading their rooms. I am very picky when I stay at motels and I could not find a thing to complain about. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lydia T
Lewiston, Michigan
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

This was a very nice room with very comfortable beds. The breakfast was the most sparse I have ever seen at a Days Inn or Super 8. They also double charged my card and when they fixed it charged it again. Didn't seem to be able to fix it so American Express is dealing with it now.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grants
Days Inn Grants
#1 of 1 in Pueblo of Acoma
Travelodge Grants
Travelodge Grants
#4 of 11 in Grants

Been to Super 8 Grants? Share your experiences!