Inscription Rock Trading & Coffee Co

Best Espresso Drinks!

Reviewed 10 October 2016
Andre P
Fence Lake, United States

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Great place for visiting with friends. Internet wifi free. Great specialty coffee and tea, good baked items. Friendly atmosphere with unique Native American gift items.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

shot mocha on the way home--consistently 5 star drinks. And, the employees there are super friendly and helpfulThe double shot mochas are the best around. Having lived in Seattle for over 30 years I have had countless espresso drinks. I'm picky. Now I live in NM, a good hour's drive from Inscription Rock. I drive out there, hike at El Morro, and coming back always stop for a double . Did most of my Christmas shopping there, too. Thinking about buying a set of their Corinthian wind chimes for myself.

2  Thank Andre P
Reviewed 22 August 2016

This is a spot to go for amazing local native artists jewelry, pots, rugs. You name it - they've got great quality products. Its a place to relax have a coffee or smoothie on
the side patio or around the warmth of their fire in the winter. Pam and Jon Pickens
couldn't be friendlier and will tell you all the good places to visit around there.Inscription
Rock is only 5 minutes from El Morro national Monument.

2  Thank LittleTrees
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

This store has lots of affordable goods from clothes to herbs for sale. Always love the homemade smoothies and unique gifts. This time I discovered a cozy outside seating and stage. Near Inscription Rock.

1  Thank hinhankola
Reviewed 22 July 2015

I'm reviewing the Coffee Shop portion of the Trading Company. We stopped in for a chai latte one day several years ago. They were out of soy milk and asked if I would be up for using almond milk instead. OMG! This was simply one of the best drinks I've ever had - not just in New Mexico, but anywhere in my travels around the U.S. and abroad. A wonderful, warm treat - even on a summer's day. I tried the jalapeno-cheddar bagels with cream cheese as well - extremely tasty. Whenever I'm out on Hwy 53 now I make a point of stopping by this place for a few minutes. I just wish they had continued to keep the hummingbird feeders up. It was wonderful, in summers past to sip my chai on the porch while watching the hummingbird zip back and forth about four feet away!

2  Thank Chrustay
Reviewed 21 April 2015

This is such a neat place! The owners are absolutely lovely and welcoming people who make an awesome cup of espresso, but don't be afraid to try their specialty--the ginger latte is really, really good! The bathroom was clean and comfortable. The shop has many lovely items for purchase that would make great souvenirs or gifts. Based on our visit to Inscription Rock, the Old School Art Gallery, and Ancient Ways Cafe, it's evident that Ramah is a special town with many friendly and wonderful people.

3  Thank Kdt22
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This store and coffee shop is a real treat. The owners amazing. Whether you are a local or just passing through they will take the time to visit with you making you visit nice and relaxing. The coffee shop menu has a diverse number of drinks, something for everyone. The smoothies are excellent. Also try a green chile bagel with green chile cream cheese. The shopping is excellent with quality goods from artists both local and around the globe. Overall, stop in you will be glad you did!

1  Thank Josalyn W
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were driving rt53-Zuni to Albuquerque-needed a break. The décor and ambiance first rate southwest flavor, great coffee. We travel the southwest on a regular basis-normally when you stop at an out of the way place, you do not expect or get much. Quite the opposite here.

2  Thank mpm0024
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My lady & I were on our way from El Morro to the nearby White Spirit Wolf Sanctuary and were in desperate need of coffee. There are a few places on NM 53 to choose from but as soon as saw the sign that read "Espresso" we pulled in. Very glad we did. Beautiful building, fine assortment of native artwork and wonderful coffee. We sat and chatted with a couple of local ladies and then with the owners. Extremely friendly people, good coffee, good artwork, in a beautiful location. We finished our coffees outside in the patio area. A welcome respite from the road. If you are in the area, you really should stop in.

2  Thank Roger61Texas