Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
well go for it

family friends couples kids love this place if your not afraid of heights enjoy yourseld not good... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2017
Theresa L
Highland, New York
Great way to spend the afternoon.

The guides, Brian and Kairi, were awesome. The zips were fun and the afternoon was unforgetable... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2014
Debra H
Fairfax, Virginia, United States

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Went with my husband and adult daughter. It was an exhilarating experience and one that you won't forget. Our guides were knowledgeable and fun. Felt safe every step of the way. Loved it! Try to get pictures of your group before or after when you are all geared up.

Date of experience: June 2014
bigbearziplines, Front Office Manager at Big Bear Ziplines, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

So glad to hear that this is an experience your family won't forget! We always encourage pictures to be taken and don't worry if you're tired of doing the selfie shots, our guides would be more than happy to take a photo of the group all geared up!! You guys should come back in October for our zombie zipline night tour, which I'm sure will be another unforgettable experience!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My 20 year old daughter and I had a great time. The staff were friendly and easy to deal with. Our pilots Paul and Una were professional, funny, and put everyone at ease making us feel comfortable and safe. The zipping was awesome and it was fun being with different groups of people.

Date of experience: June 2014

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review, we're so glad you and your daughter had a great time! So glad to hear that your guides were professional and eased your mind of any doubt! So happy to hear you got along with all the other people on your tour, it must be pleasant when you make new friends on a great experience like ziplining! Hope to see you soon, possibly for our zombie ziplining night tour in October!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Were from Florida, visiting West Point. We drove over for this fantastic adventure and it was well worth it. Gunter and Paul, our professional skilled guides, made this an extra special experience. My three boys, my husband and I loved the thrill of the zip line course. Highly recommend it and will do it again next time we are in the area. Take the challenge!!!

Date of experience: June 2014

We love to hear that your whole family had an amazing time!! We're so glad that all our tour guides give it 110% everytime they are out on the course! If you are traveling up here in October the whole family should check out our zombie zipline night tour, where screams are encouraged!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My kids and myself enjoyed the trip, all the zip lines were great. The tour guides, Chris and Una were wonderful and funny. We loved it and will definitely come again!

1  Thank AmberNicole18

So glad you and your children had a great time! We love to hear that our guides are going above and beyond to make ziplining a true experience! You should come back with your children to our zombie zipline night tour and I'm sure everyone will let out a scream or two!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We just went ziplining at Big Bear yesterday and had a great time!! This was my first time ever zipping, and any fears I had were immediately put at ease. All members of the staff were upbeat and fun, and I felt very safe throughout the entire course -- I can't wait to go again! In other words, I would definitely recommend Big Bear to anyone interested in ziplining!!

1  Thank Stacia W

"This was my first time ever zipping, and any fears I had were immediately put at ease. All members of the staff were upbeat and fun, and I felt very safe throughout the entire course -- I can't wait to go again"---We love to hear feedback like this! We take pride in all our staff members' great attitude, but attentiveness to everyone's safety! Can't wait to see you come back here in September to experience the beautiful changing leaves or in October for our zombie ziplining night tour!