“Best Ever!”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Hopewell Junction, New York
“Best Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I went to the Wappingers Falls location on Route 9. I've only been there twice, but was more then pleased both times. The crust on the regular pizza was perfect thickness. It thin and crunchy and the sauce has a flavor that I have not found anywhere else in the area. I also had their meatball sliders. Now in my entire life, I've never had a good meatball from a restaurant. Let me tell you that these meatballs were AMAZING! Almost as good as my mother in laws...lol. Served on a sliced garlic knot, and at only $1 each, you can get yourself an awesome meal for very little money!! I'll be back soon!

• Visited August 2014

Staatsburg, New York
“Great Pizza and Wings, Fast Delivery, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Joe Cristiano's Pizza in Hyde Park, NY, is one of the best restaurants in the area. The staff and delivery people are friendly and efficient and always a pleasure to deal with and the food is great. Their black olive and onion pizza is definitely the best in the area and I'd say the same for their wings, no matter what flavor (though I think their bbq are their best). I also highly recommend their fried ravioli, meatball slider, and meatball parm sub. They do have vegetarian dishes/pizza which my vegetarian daughter loves though her favorite offering is definitely the fried ravioli (it's excellent). Credit Cards accepted but, if going with delivery, make sure to tell them when you order that it's going on a card. There are tables in the restaurant for a sit-down meal but I usually go with delivery which, again, is very quick and the delivery people always pleasant. Any time we have a memorable party or get-together, Joe C's is always a part of it because I can count on them for fine food delivered quickly with zero hassles. Highly recommended. I love this place.

• Visited May 2014
West Point, New York
“Yummy!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

This is a small café that looks to do primarily takeout but there are a few tables to eat in. We each ordered a slice of pizza to our liking (many to choose from) and a meatball slider (cannot say enough good about those!!!). Everyone was extremely happy with their choices. Four of us ate a slice, meatball slider, and drink for around $20 and walked away very full. We liked their food so much that when we were in Poughkeepsie we looked up that location as well for a repeat experience and was not disappointed!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank mrb415
“Very impressed with delivery service!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

From out of town and staying at the Roosevelt Inn (highly recommend it, very nice!) - we were looking for a pizza place that delivered and decided on this. My boyfriend forgot to ask for plates when he first called and called back a while later. The delivery driver came and delivered the pizza (no plates). We started using paper towels and said oh well. A couple of minutes later a different driver knocks on the door and is delivering plates! The pizza and garlic bread are good and the service is excellent!

Visited November 2013