“Tired of this scam.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 46 Restaurants in Hyde Park
Portland, Maine
“Tired of this scam.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

How often do I see a Subway promotion on TV, while in my motel room, and when I get to the nearest Subway ... guess what? "We aren't participating in that promotion. So that six-inch meatball grinder will be $4.75, not the $2.00 that you expected. GOTCHA!"
Shame on Subway and all the greedy franchise owners.

Staatsburg, New York
“The Best Subway in the Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

The Subway Sandwich shop in Hyde Park, NY, is the best Subway in the Hudson Valley area. The staff is always very helpful, polite, and friendly and the sandwiches are carefully put together. I've visited other Subway shops where much less care is put into constructing the sandwiches and they fall apart. It may seem simple to create a good sandwich but, apparently, it takes more skill than I'd previously thought. Cash or Credit Cards accepted and there are booths and tables in the store for a sit-down meal. Children's meals are also available at a reduced price. I recommend picking up the sandwiches and going down the road a few minutes to eat then at the Vanderbilt Estate overlooking the river but for those who like sitting inside, they do provide the tables and booths.

Visited March 2014