“Great Food”

Antonella's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Hyde Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I've gone here a few times, and have been pleasantly surprised. The food, whether you're just getting pizza or are ordering a fancier dinner, is amazing. The prices are decent, as well, and the staff is always friendly. I really have nothing bad to say about this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great food and exceptional lunch value menu. They use Arthur Avenue bread from the Bronx. Their garlic knots are yummy! Have one of the lunch specials for $6.50 before tax and tip and leave full and happy. Mother's Milk tap beer from Keegan Ales is available Take out available also.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been a resident of Hyde Park for 25 years and this is the first time I have been to Antonellas, what a surprise! The server was very friendly and the food was outstanding! My only complaint is that the way the restaurant is set up it is necessary for the staff to be continueously running up and down the entire length of the dinningroom. Too much movement for me while I am trying to eat. But none the less, my drink glass was always full and my food was served hot and was very tasty!! Cant wait to go again!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We get take out from here every time we are in the area. Great pizza. Odd location. Don't let the location fool you, its good.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Turned out to be one of our favorite restaurants while in Hyde Park. Located in a strip shopping mall so no problem finding parking (free, too). Garlic knots and bread were delicious. Husband had Veal Saltinbocca while I had the Chicken Penne Di Giovanni - was not disappointed. Went back for lunch and had the special which included a flatbread entree, salad, and a drink. Prior to Antonella's, we had dinner at the Culinary Institute's Caterina de Menici and spent over $120 and it was not exceptional. If we had to chose between the two, we would pick Antonella's! Asked our server to tell that the owner/chef, hope she did.

1  Thank likesc0mf0rt